Total War Battles: Kingdom Version 1.2 Patch Notes
Total War Battles: KINGDOM 1.2: Viking Explorers is now live! See a full list of new features and bug fixes below.
- Compete with other players weekly in the new game mode: Viking Outposts.
- Bolster your army with five new versatile Viking units.
- The new flood relief system will help you avoid flooding your Realm.
- Enjoy improved matchmaking in PvP.
- Compete for gold in the new monthly archive entry (Pledging and PvP)
- Retrain your troops by resetting their Unit Skills.
- Make more of your improved fishing grounds.
- Fixed a bug where changing seasons caused animals to disappear from the Realm
- Fixed a bug with waterfalls causing heavy frame rate drops
- Fixed an issue where selecting units becomes more difficult in battle as unit count drops
- Fixed an issue on Samsung Galaxy Note 4/ Galaxy S5 where push notifications caused the game to drop to a low frame rate count
- Fixed an issue with Players receiving too many push notifications
- Fixed a bug where Raiders could not be interacted with and remained in a paused state performing no actions
- Fixed a bug where the “Have 60 Walls” quest would not complete
- Fixed a bug where players would get the info panel when clicking on farms and no other UI buttons to interact with
- Fixed a crash occurring when the game was left in a paused state overnight
- Fixed a crash occurring when two users connect to a duel
- Fixed a crash when entering battles on 1GB ram Android devices
- Many smaller bug fixes and stability improvements