Hotfix and Festivals Update (Patch 13.1)
Patch 13.1 - build: 11724.548874
Technical and performance improvements
- A rare crash which occurred after declining to fight a battle as a reinforcing army while the camera was still moving on the Campaign map has been fixed.
General battle improvements
- Cavalry can now break away from infantry less easily in all battles.
- Increased the cost of armoured elephants.
- Improved terrain heights and building positions in Pydna Historical Battle.
- Fix for raiding horsemen having wrong shield type.
- Fix for Illyrian Raiders having wrong armour type.
- Wind will now affect more particles during battles, e.g. smoke will be blown in the wind direction.
General campaign improvements
- Added 9 new seasonal festival events across all Campaigns.
- Some Getae objectives that were not completing now are.
- Fix for Dacian Bowmen not being recruitable from upgraded buildings.
- Fix for Hellenic wine subject choice giving the wrong effects.
- Added new Balkan sword (melee weapon stats) for balancing and assigned to Thracian peltasts.
- Bonus vs. large added to Rhomphaia and Falx.
- Buffed Thracian Peltasts in melee.
- Illyrian hoplites and noble hoplites now have Hoplite Wall ability.
- Swapped ships for Illyrian Raiders, added Illyrian Raider ship to all the correct port levels.
- Fix for technology missing a link to previous technology.
- Fix for melee attack penalty in battles for Balkan group generals units.
- Added Thracian Warriors to settlement garrison units.
- Fix for units not being available from all appropriate building levels.
- Added naked warriors to Nervii unit roster.
- Updated the encyclopaedia to reflect the latest changes e.g. include all special units.