Total War Battles: Kingdom Beta Version 1.0 Patch Notes
Revision as of 17:15, 9 February 2016 by MatthiasFischer
We have updated Total War Battles: KINGDOM to Beta version 1.0
The update brings various bug fixes, balancing changes and usability improvements.
You can find the full patch note list below. Keep it regal!
- Unexpected flooding should happen less often
- The Advisor now gives additional guidance on water management
- Unit balancing has been adjusted
- Economy, Quests, and Masters have been rebalanced
- Further UI improvements
- Many smaller bug fixes and stability improvements
- On PC, you can now zoom in and out with the +/– keys on the main keyboard and not just the numerical pad
- Fixed an issue where workers don't update to the castle location when collected.
- Fixed an issue where minus XP is shown after a player completed a friendly duel.
- Fixed an issue where it is possible to have blank neighbour bonus panel when the advisor is up.
- Fixed an issue where you get 0 experience on the Victory/Defeat screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Church that turns to ruin and is not cleared, locks the Power associated with the ruined Church building.
- Fixed an issue where the construction and upgrade times don't update with any season changes.
- Fixed an issue where a building getting raided would not reduce the raiding timer if the wall was removed.
- Fixed an issue where the Lord name entry field would lock up if player entered a name that was already taken.
- Fixed an issue where duel flags would appear behind portraits in pvp battles.
- Fixed an issue where it is possible to spawn deposits under ice.
- Fixed an issue where flooded dig sites don’t display warning icons.
- Fixed an issue where Freezing a tomb whilst a curse is unleashed will reset the tomb exploration action.
- Fixed an issue where demolishing a farm in winter but cancelling in another season allowed the wheat to decay.
- Fixed an issue where players could be kicked from the game if they built a wall on a flooded building.